Wednesday 6 January 2010

Eteaket


Eteaket is a tea room that came highly recommended in the top fifty tea rooms published by the Independent and now every time I go through to Edinburgh I find myself within their cosy environment sipping on a tea. Every time I like to try a new tea but my favorite so far has been the white tea with peach infusion.

The reason I have brought up Eteaket is because I found something very interesting on their blog. The team at Eteaket mentions the importance of temperature for the right leaf and the time of brewing but what I found most interesting was the vessel they drink the tea out of. They swear by using bone china cups but what is important is that it must have a little strip of gold round the rim, why this makes the tea better they don’t know and either do I but I find this very interesting.

Please read the article here and visit Eteaket next time your in Edinburgh you wont be disappointed!

http://www.eteaket.co.uk/news/archives/226

No comments:

Post a Comment